Position: Marketing Maintenance Technician
Pyramid Management Group, Inc., one of the largest owners/managers of premier shopping centers in the Northeast, has an immediate entry level career opportunity for a Marketing Maintenance Technician for Palisades Center, located in West Nyack, New York. Palisades Center is among the top 12 largest shopping centers, with an impressive, unique, and extensive mix of retail, dining and entertainment venues. With over 24 million annual visitors, Palisades Center is a popular destination for both local and out-of-town shoppers. We offer a competitive compensation package including company paid Health RX, Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage, Vacation/Sick/Holidays and 401 (k) program.
Palisades Center’s marketing department is looking to hire a Full Time Marketing Maintenance Technician to work Thursday – Monday (off Tuesday and Wednesday). This is an entry-level position that provides marketing maintenance support to the Marketing Department by performing duties to help with in-mall events, Community Room use, and maintain good tenant and community relations. Reports directly to the Assistant Marketing Director and Director of Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
General duties and responsibilities may include any and /or all of the following:
- Cleaning, upkeep, and setup of Community Rooms
- Stocking, cleaning, and organizing storage units
- The setup and breakdown of tables and sets for mall events
- Maintenance of all mall signage
- Changing and hanging mall signage as needed
- Maintenance of digital signs throughout center
- Performing a daily walk through of the center to ensure that tenants are following Marketing Department rules and regulations in terms of signage
- Maintenance of in-mall common area furniture. Ensuring that all furniture is in proper place, location, and in good condition.
- Ability to operate lift, hand truck, power tools, and drill, electric saw, measuring devices, and other maintenance required skills.
- Maintains wheelchairs and performs maintenance when necessary
- Maintains inventory of all giveaway items
- Installs and breakdowns holiday setups in the common area.
- Coordinates schedule in order to cover weekend events.
- Reports to maintenance department as needed.
SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE: None
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Experience in Maintenance or related field.
OTHER QUALITIES: Highly organized, ability to multi-task, team player, extremely attentive to detail. Has the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 35lbs+. Flexibility during peak holiday season (November 1st – December 31st) to cover marketing events.
Located at Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY. This is a Thursday – Monday position. For those interested, please email, fax or mail resume and cover letter to the following contact:
Name: Rachel Chester (Director of Marketing)
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Palisades Center Management Office
Attn: Rachel Chester
1000 Palisades Center Drive
West Nyack, NY 10994