Position: Marketing Administrative Assistant
Palisades Center is among the top ten most visited shopping centers in America and is the premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Southern New York, less than 30 minutes from the heart of NYC. Located just 25 miles north of NYC, Palisades Center is a four-level shopping center offering over 200 stores, 16 sit-down restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink, the world’s tallest indoor ropes course, comedy club, and more. With its unique and diverse merchant mix, Palisades Center is the go-to place for local shoppers and tourists alike.
Palisades Center’s marketing department is looking for a Part Time Marketing Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Marketing Director and the Assistant Marketing Director by performing duties and tasks that help increase mall sales and maintain positive relations with mall employees and community partners.
Duties & Responsibilities: General duties and responsibilities may include any and /or all of the following:
- • Assist Marketing Department in the coordination of promotions, events, and sales enhancement programs.
• Assist with tenant outreach efforts including memo distribution, weekly barometer collection, and weekly coordination report
• Assists in the management of Palisades Center’s social media pages and replies to messages and comments.
• Assists in the coordination of group tour incentive programs and packages
o Serves as the main point of contact for group tour operators and maintains a detailed booking schedule
o Responsible for producing group tour packages and materials for passengers
• Maintains mall wheelchair and mall scooter program, reaches out to ScooterBug as needed and brings wheelchairs in for repair as needed
• Maintains working spreadsheet file of mall managers and their corresponding contact information
• Updates tenant phone directory in phone system/shopping line
• Responds to Revenue Management requests for tenant sales information on a monthly and/or yearly basis
• Filter customer complaints and contact-us form submissions
o Responsible for responding properly/timely and/or forwarding to the proper departments
• Assists in updating website directory, mall hours and other timely information as assigned
• Assists with small and large scale scheduling and execution of in-mall events
• Assist with market research projects, leasing research efforts and other corporate projects as assigned
• Assists customers when and where necessary
• Assists office staff when and where necessary
Education: Experience in Marketing or related field. College degree preferred.
Ideal Qualifications: Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel. Highly organized, ability to multi-task, team player, extremely attentive to detail, excellent writing skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, experienced in social media.
Other: Must be willing to work weekends and adjust schedule as needed for event coverage. Must have flexibility during peak holiday season (November 1st – December 31st) to assist with weekend event coverage. This position is for 20 hours/week and the candidate must work Mondays and Fridays.
Supervisory Experience: None
Located at Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY.
If you are looking to explore this exciting career opportunity and meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Rachel Chester, Marketing Director.
Name: Rachel Chester (Marketing Director)
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Palisades Center Management Office
Attn: Rachel Chester
1000 Palisades Center Drive
West Nyack, NY 10994