“Make an extra $1,000!*:
It pays off to become part of the Lucky Strike team!
Lucky Strike has raised their hourly wages by $1 an hour for every position PLUS
If you are employed with us through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for a $500 bonus! PLUS
If you refer a friend who is employed with us by July 1 through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for an additional $500 bonus!
*see a manager for details
Join our team and bring a friend today!
The Line/Prep Cook will be responsible, but not limited to, providing exceptional food service and food quality that meets Lucky Strike standards, while ensuring safe food handling procedures. Cooks support other team members and management to ensure that guests have an exceptional dining experience.
- Prepare guest orders according to the company’s recipe guide
- Check quality of ingredients
- Ensure quality and presentation of all food leaving the kitchen
- Communicate with team members on any special requests from the guest
- Responsible for the set-up and closing duties of kitchen areas
- Knowledgeable of menus, recipes and any other pertinent information
- Follows all company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure health and safety of guests and employees
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations
- Responsible for all tasks and duties as assigned by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred
- Candidates must have experience working in a high volume concept
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays