“Make an extra $1,000!*:
It pays off to become part of the Lucky Strike team!
Lucky Strike has raised their hourly wages by $1 an hour for every position PLUS
If you are employed with us through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for a $500 bonus! PLUS
If you refer a friend who is employed with us by July 1 through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for an additional $500 bonus!
*see a manager for details
Join our team and bring a friend today!
The Lane Concierge provides personalized, premium service to our guests. This person is high energy, passionate and service oriented. They are responsible for guest satisfaction and creating the ‘WOW’ experience.
This position is critical to providing confidence to our guests that everything they come in contact with has been properly sanitized, that we have created a safe environment and will deliver premium service during their visit at Lucky Strike. This role goes above and beyond what is expected to provide guests with a positive and memorable experience that they will never forget.
- Anticipates guests’ needs, takes initiative and is empowered to mitigate any issues at the lanes and engages the manager on duty immediately
- Demonstrates a strong service orientation, actively looking for ways to help people and create the ultimate entertainment experience
- Introduces themselves to a party and encourages the guests to contact them if they have any needs during their visit
- Provides sanitation wipes and gloves for guests to use at their discretion while at Lucky Strike
- Wipes down bowling balls and sanitizes bowling shoes with sanitation wipes prior to guest usage
- Attends to all guests’ needs to minimize their touch of surfaces on and around the lanes
- Delivers the ultimate guest experience by engaging in constant communication with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and to identify and respond to complaints
- Demonstrates a passionate approach to exceed guests’ needs and expectations
- Acts as a sales lead generator, converting unhappy guests to happy guests and happy guest to sales
- Helps manage lane coordination by creatively resolving times with long waits
- Stimulate positive social media reviews and events by encouraging guests to report their positive experiences
- Keeps log of daily issues
- Team player: helps teammates when the venue is busy by running food/drink to lanes and touching base with other guests if they feel like they are waiting/looking for something
- Bids farewell to guests and ensures everything was satisfactory while inviting guests to return
- Must be positive, optimistic and passionate about customer service and responsive to guests needs
- Must have an eye for detail and able to deliver a high level of cleanliness and sanitation
- Must be friendly, outgoing and able to smile frequently with high energy and the ability to create fun
- Ability to take initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, determination, perseverance and the sense of urgency when dealing with customer concerns
- Must be flexible and accommodating
- Must be knowledgeable about the venue and know what the facility can offer to the guest
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Must be able to clearly articulate guests needs to other team members and management, as necessary
- Must be skilled at calmly responding to dissatisfied guests while taking appropriate initiatives and actions to resolve complaints. Communicates with control desk, pin chaser and lane mechanic via radio to resolve lane issues immediately
- Multitask efficiently
- Schedule may change weekly. Must have a flexible schedule
- Computer proficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.