Squishable, an established indie plush toy company, is seeking an enthusiastic team to staff our store at the Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY! We are looking for experienced Keyholders for immediate work.
Qualifications are below.
Role: Part-Time, 15-30 hrs/wk
- Set and maintain exceptional brand and operational standards within the store
- Perform all POS transactions in an efficient and courteous manner
- Engage with customers and create a fun and memorable environment within the store
- Process inbound shipments
- Maintain efficient organization of inventory and ensure that all merchandise is displayed correctly as per brand visual guidelines
- Open and close the store
- Foster a passion for and willingness to become Squishable ambassadors–to learn about our unique products and the communication skills to translate that into the highest level of customer service
- 18 years old or older
- Reasonably open availability with flexibility to work both evenings and weekends
- Previous retail keyholder experience, preferably in a pop-up, promotional or boutique environment
- Leads by example and served as mentor to sales associates
- Familiarity with Square or similar POS software
- Capability to lift cartons up to 20 lbs.
For consideration please submit a resume and brief cover letter.
At Squishable.com, Inc. we value, celebrate, and support diversity and inclusivity across our community and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. We do not discriminate against any applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Why are you interested in working for Squishable?
- Keyholder: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place