“Make an extra $1,000!*:
It pays off to become part of the Lucky Strike team!
Lucky Strike has raised their hourly wages by $1 an hour for every position PLUS
If you are employed with us through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for a $500 bonus! PLUS
If you refer a friend who is employed with us by July 1 through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for an additional $500 bonus!
*see a manager for details
Join our team and bring a friend today!
The Host/Hostess Concierge provides personalized, premium service to our guests. They are the first person a guest will come across during their visit, therefore making this position crucial to the success of each guests’ visit. This person is high energy, passionate and service oriented. They are responsible for guest satisfaction and creating the ‘WOW’ experience.
This position is critical to providing confidence to our guests that everything they come in contact with has been properly sanitized, that we have created a safe environment while delivering premium service during their visit to Lucky Strike. This role goes above and beyond what is expected to provide guests with a positive, memorable experience that they will never forget.
- Provides a memorable guest experience by interacting with the guests and providing prompt and courteous service throughout their visit
- Welcomes and escorts guests through the venue to a designated waiting area if lane(s) are not ready
- If the lanes are not ready, the Host Concierge will be responsible for taking the guests’ initial drink and food order and attend to their needs while they are waiting for the lanes
- Responsible for coordinating with the manager in charge and the Lane Concierge to ensure when the guests’ lanes are ready, the team is ready to welcome them and the tabs are successfully transferred and the team is aware of what the guests’ have experienced thus far
- Offers new guests a tour of the venue by introducing the various entertainment options including the location of the restrooms as well as talking to the guests about the enhanced sanitation measures the venue has taken to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Provides guests with sanitation wipes, gloves, and masks to use at their discretion upon arrival to the designated waiting area or lanes
- Demonstrates menu knowledge and use the knowledge to enthusiastically make recommendations about menu items, venue amenities and future parties, etc.
- Anticipates guests’ needs such as highchairs, additional chairs, etc.
- Partners with team members on ensuring the cleanliness standards are kept up to company standards
- Completes side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus and etc.
- Provides updates to guests when lane(s) and tables are available
- Escorts guests and purchased food and drinks to designated lane(s)
- Upholds local liquor and food handling laws
- Collects shoe sizes and bowling balls for guests to drop off to designated lane(s) once available
- Sanitizes all guest activities including but not limited to (cue sticks, darts, ping-pong paddles, etc.) prior to guest usage
- Attends to all guest needs to minimize their touch of surfaces on and around the waiting areas
- Must be positive, optimistic and passionate about guest service and responsive to guests needs
- Must be able to deliver a high level of cleanliness and sanitation
- Must be friendly, outgoing and able to smile frequently with high energy and the ability to create fun
- Ability to take initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, determination, perseverance and the sense of urgency when dealing with customer concerns
- Must be flexible and accommodating
- Must be knowledgeable about the venue and know what the facility can offer to the guest
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Must be able to clearly articulate guests needs to other team members and management, as necessary
- Must be skilled at calmly responding to dissatisfied guests while taking appropriate initiatives and actions to resolve complaints
- Multitask efficiently and effectively
- Schedule may change weekly; must have a flexible schedule
- Computer proficiency
- 1 year of previous host/hostess experience preferably in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue is a plus but not required
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.