A Customer Experience Crew team member is in the middle of the action ALL THE TIME! From safety briefings, pushing karts, running race command, or even running races the positions are numerous and are all INTENSE. Help ensure the fun and safety of every guest that walks through the door and help maintain an upscale, state of the art facility!
- Enjoy constant interaction with the public
- Ability to multi-task in a stress free manner
- Comfortable with a large amount of people in one area
- Ability to work in a fast paced, always changing environment
- Must have high level of integrity and a great personality
- Must love to smile and have great energy!
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 pounds on occasion
- Ability to maintain a level head during stressful times
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work up to 8 hours at a time on your feet
No experience is required though having a customer service or racing background is a huge plus! We offer a full training program to ensure you are ready to provide our guests with the best indoor racing experience possible. So if you are tired of the same old job come check out a growing company where endless growth is possible.
- Earned vacation after one year
- 2 Free Races per week
- 50% discount on purchases
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Uniforms included
- Great Growth Potential