“Make an extra $1,000!*:
It pays off to become part of the Lucky Strike team!
Lucky Strike has raised their hourly wages by $1 an hour for every position PLUS
If you are employed with us through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for a $500 bonus! PLUS
If you refer a friend who is employed with us by July 1 through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for an additional $500 bonus!
*see a manager for details
Join our team and bring a friend today!
The Cleaning & Sanitation Specialist is responsible for, but not limited to, maintaining a clean, safe, sanitized venue. This role is key in ensuring that our guests have the ultimate guest experience in a clean and sanitized environment.
- The overall sanitation and cleanliness of the venue. This position will rotate around the venue cleaning and sanitizing high and low contact areas, bathrooms, lanes, bowling balls, etc.
- Knowing and executing all cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- Work with management and other team members in the goal of instilling guest confidence in our venue sanitation
- Maintain daily cleaning and sanitizing checklists
- Be familiar with the details of all bowing and arcade reservations
- Inform management of any supplies needed or items that are running low
- Pride in maintaining a safe, clean, sanitized work environment
- Have some experience in a busser, dish washer or any other cleaning role
- Be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
- Have an eye for detail
- Communicates and listens well
- Be able to follows instructions
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify Program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.