Job Description: The ideal associate is Confident. They provide great customer service by anticipating and responding to customer needs. An individual who is outgoing, stylish, and helpful. They demonstrate a keen awareness of the store environment by ensuring they always remain optimistic, approachable, and warm. They are able to initiate conversations and connect with the customer by communication in a genuine and articulate way; that ensures the customer is always the first priority. Demonstrates relatable, confident, and highly social behaviors on the sales floor that translates into closing the sale.
- Education – Part-Time: No education required. Full-Time: High School Diploma /GED equivalent required.
- Retail Experience – Part-Time: No specialty retail experience required. Full-Time: 1-2 years customer service experience required.
- Supervisor / Managerial Experience – Part-Time: No supervisory / managerial experience required. Full-Time: No supervisory / managerial experience required. 1-2 years supervisory / managerial experience preferred.
Work Schedule Requirements:
- Part-Time: Typically required to work 2-3 shifts per week, each shift being 4-5 hours.
- Full-Time: Typically required to work more than 32 hours per week, depending on the time of year and needs of the business. Brand Representatives may be required to work most Saturdays and/or Sundays, as well as the weeks of peak holiday seasons. Hours and days expected to work may differ based on business, local laws, and employment contracts, if any.
What You Need to Bring to the Job
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Stress Tolerance
- Applied Learning
- Work Ethic
What You Will Learn on the Job
- Business Understanding
- Attention to Detail
Interacts with and assists customers to ensure they have an outstanding store experience. Anticipates customer needs, reads body language, and picks up cues to help customer. Keeps up-to-date on merchandise choices and uses suggestive selling/outfitting skills to share this knowledge with customers. Delivers an in-store experience focused on the customer, ensuring a fast, easy, and exciting shopping experience. Follows all fitting room procedures.
Store Presentation and Sales Floor
Maintains and updates visual and presentation standards throughout the store by completing and styling all table layers and form and faceout changes according to USR report, program, and visual guidelines. Cleans, organizes, and maintains store. Audits for size availability, fills store efficiently an quickly, and ensures assigned zones are standardized and merchandise is steamed and stacked neatly for ease of shopping. Completes store recovery. Ensures that each fitting room is clean and free from damage.
Develops good working relations with other. Keeps manager informed of customer merchandise (e.g., placement, availability, customer fit) and business flow (e.g., long lines at cast wrap or fitting rooms) issues. Communicates with other in a timely and appropriate manner.