“Make an extra $1,000!*:
It pays off to become part of the Lucky Strike team!
Lucky Strike has raised their hourly wages by $1 an hour for every position PLUS
If you are employed with us through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for a $500 bonus! PLUS
If you refer a friend who is employed with us by July 1 through Labor Day (September 6th), you will be eligible for an additional $500 bonus!
*see a manager for details
Join our team and bring a friend today!
Bartenders ensure that guests have an enjoyable experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by taking orders, delivering drinks, interacting with the guest and being hospitable while upholding the company’s guest service standards.
- Provide a memorable guest experience by interacting with the guests and being attentive to their needs
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and take food and beverage orders according to the guest’s specifications
- Anticipate guest’s needs such as drink refills, clearing the bar, etc.
- Enter guest orders and close out checks using our point of service system, MICROS
- Maintain venue safety and sanitation
- Demonstrate menu knowledge and use the knowledge to enthusiastically make recommendations about menu items, entertainment options in the venue, future parties, etc.
- Partner with team members on ensuring the cleanliness standards are kept up
- Complete side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus, restocking ice, replenishing bottles and etc.
- Uphold local liquor and food handling laws
- 1 year of previous bartending experience preferably in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue.
- Successfully complete a menu test
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.