Responsible for making sure that organizational objectives and plans are implemented effectively. Also encourage, support, and foster talented employees within the organization. Provide leadership and support teams and effectively report both positive performances and obstacles to meeting objectives.
- Took necessary steps to meet customer needs and effectively resolve food or service issues. Correctly received orders and responded appropriately to guest concerns.
- Accurately measured ingredients required for specific food items. Prepare and served beverages such as specialty frozen coffee drinks, bubble tea, smoothies, frozen lemonades, juices, shakes and soft serve yogurt.
- Quickly and efficiently processed payments and made accurate change.
- Carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas. Closely followed standard procedure for safe food preparation. Frequently washed and sanitized hands, food areas and food preparation tools.
- Perform general maintenance duties, including mopping floor, washing dishes, wiping counter tops and cleaning drains. Cleaned food preparation areas, surface and utensils.
- Maintained a neat, we’ll groomed appearance including impeccable personal hygiene, hair restraint and minimal jewelry that meet company standards.
- Quickly received product shipments and stocked coolers and freezer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.50 – $13.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
NYS plan in place for safety operations between customers and employees.