Position: All Positions
- visual "eye"
- retail experience
-great customer service
Come into the store to fill out an application and learn more about the open positions!
Positions: Brand Guide associates
Can work alone or with a team
Hours will usually be:
Sundays: either 6am-2pm or 7pm-3am
Mondays 6am-2pm or 9pm-4am
Contant Tiffany at [email protected] with your resume.
|Functional Area:||Store Operations|
|External Job Title:||Store Manager (West Nyack, NY)|
|Area of Interest:||Retail Sales / Store Management|
|Full-time or Part-Time/Internship:||Full time 40 hours/wk|
|Department:||Pacsun District Managers|
|Job Description:||Store Manager
With our organization rooted in California teen culture, Pacific Sunwear has remained true to its original foundation since opening doors in 1980. Now as one of the top names in teen fashion (with approximately 650 stores in 50 states), we continue to build upon a customer centric organization looking forward to continued success and opportunity. We achieve our current and future goals through our employees and enjoy a collaborative environment where each role is valued. Our current Store Manager opportunity seeks individuals who look forward to being part of Pacific Sunwear’s amazing story.
Success in our Store Manager position includes:
Success in our Store Manager position entails being able to consistently achieve business results. We define this success as meeting business sales goals, creating a captivating customer experience, retaining fantastic talent and being able to communicate effectively at all times. As a PacSun Store Manager you will be busy with the following: managing sales results in your store (including effective planning to budget, meeting daily and monthly goals, managing labor hours, etc.); mentoring and supporting team members through your leadership skills; impeccable brand knowledge; ability to leverage responsibilities and develop others.
Our most successful Store Managers are:
• Passionate about our customers and our brands, knows and understands his/her store in detail and understands the competitive markets within the retail industry.
• Driven individuals who understand the ins-and-outs of store operations.
• Dedicated to building relationships with other PacSun Store Managers and sharing best practices.
• Excellent business knowledge including (but not limited to) how sales, profitability, inventory, markdowns, etc. affect the larger organization.
• Mentors that develop their team and provide them with tools for success.
|Requirements:||Qualifications for a Store Manager opportunity include:
Those individuals who have been most successful in this role begin with our organization with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience is a plus
Pro-active in every aspect of work (i.e. forward thinking, ability to anticipate, driven to get tasks accomplished)
2+ years of apparel retail experience
Proven ability to communicate ideas, issues, and opportunities.
~Apply to be a dEliA’s Stylist ~
Are you obsessed with FASHION??
Are you fun, stylish, cool and unique??
Love to help your friends put outfits together??
Have a flexible availability including but not limited to nights and weekends??
If so, then Delias is the place for you!! Come join our fun and upbeat fashion obsessed team at Palisades Center!!
Sprint Retail Sales Job
Date: Apr 2, 2014
Location: West Nyack, NY, US
Sprint Retail Sales
Sells company products and services to walk-in customers in retail outlets. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Guides customer through the purchasing decision and activations process, and educates the customer on their new purchase. May develop new customer prospects or referrals and builds customer relationships to drive sales. Advances the company's retail position in consumer markets. Achieves sales goals and service performance requirements through new customer sales, sales of accessories and features, and by providing excellent customer satisfaction. May be asked to participate in outbound calling programs to existing customer base.
As a sales employee, you are Sprint. You are the face of the company, on the front lines serving millions of customers. Sprint business and retail sales employees are wireless and mobility experts who match our product and service solutions to our customers' needs. As a Sprint Retail Sales Employee you will
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Job Segments: Retail, Sales, Network, Retail Sales, Telecommunications, Technology
we are looking for individuals:
-with prior retail frozen yogurt or food service shift management or key holder experience
- frozen yogurt experience is a plus
- who are energetic
- Take initiative
- have a positive attitude
- who possess the mindset to provide outstanding customer service
- who enjoy learning and having fun on the job
- experience in a franchising system is a highly valued attribute
- food safety certification a plus
We offer competitive pay; great opportunity for advancement and flexible hours.
To provide a healthy snack alternative to fast food - served in a hip, modern dessert lounge environment.
As a world leader in frozen yogurt, Yogen Früz is committed to bringing you healthy and alternative frozen desserts with an uncompromising commitment towards quality and taste.
VERY HIGH ENERGY
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN THE WORLD LEADER IN THE FROZEN YOGURT INDUSTRY AND BECOME PART OF OUR GLOBAL FROZEN YOGURT EXPERIENCE,
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected] and please put ‘shift leader’ as the subject.
Macy's Palisades Center, West Nyack, NY: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Counter Manager Estee Lauder, Full Time
Macy's Palisades Center, West Nyack, NY: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Estee Lauder, Full Time
Macy's Palisades Center, West Nyack, NY: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Chanel, Part Time
Macy's Palisades Center, West Nyack, NY: Retail Loss Prevention/Security Detective, Part Time
A|X Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by iconic Italian designer Giorgio Armani, offering men’s and women’s clothing and accessories that are inspired by the designer’s codes of style. Armani Exchange captures the heritage of the Armani brand through a modern sensibility.
A|X is looking for energetic and highly motivated Brand Ambassadors to join our growing team!
Brand Ambassadors represent Armani Exchange in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team within each store. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for delivering the A|X shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service.
Brand Ambassadors report to the Store Sales Manager.
- Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
- Assess clients’ needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
- Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
- Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client’s expectation as outlined in the ARMANI Selling program.
- Uphold A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends with a minimum of 25 hours of availability per week.
- One year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe and clientele experience is a plus)
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
- Strength – Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
- Movement – Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up, and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required for at least one hand to operate registers and complete paperwork.
- Auditory & Vision – Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers, computers, etc.
- The position requires significant demands on these physical requirements throughout the entire work shift.
- A|X Armani Exchange offers a competitive salary plus incentive bonuses, benefits, and generous product discounts.
- A|X Armani Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
First created by Grupo Cortefiel in 1945, Cortefiel is a brand with classic charm, and a wealth of experience on its side. The hallmarks of the brand are elegance, quality, comfort and functionality, and in each specially made garment you'll see why. Cortefiel's elegance makes it the option of choice for men and women with an eye for fashion. At the heart of the contemporary fashion scene too, and the brand has expanded rapidly in recent times.
As a Sales Associate for Retail Group of America, you are responsible for ensuring that the Brand is exemplified in all aspects of customer service, merchandise presentation and store operations. A keen passion for fashion and sense of style is a must, as you will sell an ever-changing mix of products that will reflect the latest styles and trends.
Our Sales Associates are the face of the Brand. Their interaction with each customer will bring our products to life and determine the brand's reputation. Every Sales Associate works as a member of the store team to ensure a positive customer and brand experience.
Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. Our store teams are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the Manager on Duty or as needed to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
· Contribute to the attainment of store goals by delivering an elevated customer shopping experience · Influence customer buying decisions, by communicating information about the products including style, fit, quality, value, price and care instructions · Service multiple customers in a fast paced environment · Positively and proactively exceed the customers' expectations by making genuine connections with customers · Be a role model in elevating the customer experience and facilitate training for new Sales Associates · Utilize available resources; including client book, store promotions and training, to create sales and build customer relationships · Ensure customer satisfaction and size availability by completing all floor replenishment and shipment as needed · Maintain store standards per visual direction to enhance the customer shopping experience · Contribute to a positive work environment by consistently treating all team members and customers with respect · Demonstrate a high degree of integrity by upholding all company policies · Protect store assets and inventory
· Enjoys working in a fast paced customer focused environment · Has a passion for fashion and knowledgeable about current fashion/trends · Have strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills · Can confidently and easily develop rapport when meeting new people · Can assess customer needs and enjoys helping people solve problems · Enjoys being part of a team environment · Previous retail and/or customer service experience required · Flexible availability to work nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings to meet the needs of the business · Can safely lift up to 40lbs (often or on an as needed basis) · Able to maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom (frequently and during every shift) · Able to stand for long periods of time (frequently and during every shift) · Able to climb ladders or stairs and work off elevated surfaces on a frequent basis during each shift · Maintain dependability and good attendance on an ongoing basis
If interested, please email your resume to [email protected] or apply in store.