Torrid is hiring for the full time assistant manager position!
The qualifications are:
- must be available to work 40 hours
- flexible schedule
- experience in management and customer service
- energetic seller
What we have to offer:
- benefits, sick and vacation time
- generous employee discount at torrid and hot topic
- a great and positive work environment
** Apply in store or online! **
We want energetic, fun, Agaci fashion creditable Fashion consultant's and Floor supervisor. Looking for someone with retail experience. Must be 18 years or older Please apply !
Wanna work at COTTON ON ?
This week Wednesday Oct 23rd, Thursday Oct 24th, from 1pm to 4pm and Friday Oct 25th from 2pm to 7pm walk in interviews are welcome Next week Tuesday Oct 29th, Wednesday Oct30th, Thursday Oct 31st from 1pm to 4 pm walk in interviews are welcomed. Positions hiring Key Holder and Seasonal Sales.
Precision Time Sales Associate:
If you love working with your hands and excel in customer service, we have a position for you! We are now accepting applications for part-time sales associates. No experience in the watch business necessary, as we will train you to be an expert. We are a high volume store, and are looking for someone who is quick on his/her feet and loves a challenge. The pay is hourly plus commission, so your potential is unlimited. Hours are performance based. Please log on to www.precisiontimeco.com to apply, and select Palisades Center Mall as desired location. Please do not send emails
NEW YORK AND COMPANY IS NOW HIRING!
Part Time Sales Associates
-cashier and stock responsibilities
-provide a positive shopping experience for all customers -provide exceptional fitting room service -ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays -highly motivated and energetic
Why New York and Company?
-opportunity for growth
THERES NO PLACE LIKE NEW YORK FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
If you are interested in growing your career in a fast-paced, fashion forward environment, we think you will be a great fit at New York and Company.
To apply: go to nyandcompany.com and click “careers” on the bottom of the page or contact the store: 845 348 0039
-Hiring at ALL GEOX LOCATIONS
-EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
Position Description: Assistant Boutique Manager
The successful Assistant Boutique Manager will have a minimum of 1 year specialty retail management experience, with a strong emphasis on product, customer service and visual presentation. Boutique Assistant Managers will partner with the Boutique Manager to lead a team of associates that are motivated to provide a superior level of customer service to maximize sales and profits. As an Assistant Manager with Francesca's Collections, you are involved in every aspect of the business.
- Establish a partnership with the Boutique Manager and home office personnel to support company initiatives and objectives.
- Drive business results by maximizing daily sales plans, controlling expenses and improving metrics through floor leadership, execution of Francesca's Collections training programs, and continuous coaching
- Maintain a high degree of personal integrity and lead by example.
- Attract, select, train and retain top talent
- Maintain a visually impressive boutique, augmenting the company visual standards with embellishments that complement the uniqueness of the product mix
- Understand retail sales and their relationship to inventory levels with the ability to communicate needs directly to the merchandise planning team.
- Strong working knowledge of labor scheduling
- Protect the physical assets of the boutique by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Evening, weekend and holiday work required
- The Assistant Boutique Manager must be willing to work alone in the boutique for extended periods of time during non-peak work days
- 1-2 years specialty retail management experience with a creative flare for fashion
- Demonstrate leadership and integrity while managing a staff of boutique associates
- Sincere desire to work with a diverse consumer base selling apparel, gifts, home decor and jewelry
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Flexibility, adaptability and ability to work weekends, nights and holidays.
You can get the application either at www.francescas.com or by coming into the store and picking one up.